Do you want to embed your PlayStory onto your ClickFunnels funnel page? 🤔 Well, it is actually quite easy to do so 😀. Here's how to do it,
1. Click on your PlayStory.
2. Click on 'Share' on the top right of the page.
3. Select the 'Embed to Website' tab and click on 'Copy' to copy the HTML code.
4. Go to the ClickFunnels dashboard. Hover over ClickFunnels and click on 'Funnels' from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on the Funnel Name to select the funnel you wish to edit and choose the funnel step.
7. Go to the Page Editor by clicking on 'Edit Page' on the funnel page.
8. Go to Elements and click Add element.
9. In the Misc Elements section, click on Custom JS/HTML element.
10. Hover over it and get to the settings by clicking on the gear icon.
11. Click Open Code Editor.
11. Select Custom Code Type from the drop-down menu - Regular HTML/JS Code or 3rd Party Embed Code.
12. Save the changes by clicking on the 'Save' button once you are done.
That's how you can embed your PlayStory on the funnel page. 👍
Hope you found this guide helpful! 😀
Still need help? Contact Us
Last updated on August 24, 2022